Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Sense of Humor?

Hmm...

I went out with my parents and sister a few weeks ago. We went to see a movie. A Malay movie.

It's supposed to be a comedy. But I didn't laugh a bit throughout the movie. Whilst my sister laughed all throughout the movie. Well, this kind of happen quite a few times - where I didn't find anything funny with a story. But that mostly because I hate stupid joke. You know, where the comedian rolled around the floor trying to be funny, which is NOT!

Then later, my sister accused me for not having any sense of humor.

That kinda disturb me as I love reading books with good humor. And I love writing stories with humor.

Then, I wonder if anyone did find my stories humorous?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nash, I fully agree with you. Some people enjoy slapstick comedy, others more the sophisticated kinds, the play of words.
    I guess also depends the types of books we read, movies we see thus being influenced.

    Then again, for many, maybe the kampong folks, they may enjoy slapstick comedy, something they can relate to.
    Whatever it is, laughter is the shortest distance between two persons.
    You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Uncle Lee :)
      I don't usually enjoy slapstick comedy. It makes me feel stupid.
      Have a nice day to you too! ^^

      Delete