Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PTPTN

絶望した!

I've been reading lots of news on PTPTN recently. News on abolishing PTPTN, the interest and etc.

I ain’t going to talk about politics here... I’m just going to write on how annoyed I am with people who refused to pay for their loan.

Sure... I was really lucky that my parents paid for my education. But a loan is a loan. The money is not yours. It’s as simple as that. I think every religion had taught that you should return what is not yours. (Come on lah! Agama mana yang ajar dah pinjam tak payah pulangkan?) Didn’t they teach that in morale too?

In the end, it all came back to your morale, religion, belief and decency. Don’t you think?

Interesting post on PTPTN @ Planet of the Monyets

p.s Excuse my rojak languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment