Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cover for Love Song


I made another request to my sister for another book cover for my fanfiction, Love Song. In exchange. I have to take her to watch Rise of the Guardians in cinema. I requested for a picture of Sakura holding a gun. I wanted it in colors at first. But then, I think black and white book cover would look nice too.


I think the first one is a bit dull since there's not much color contrast. So I asked her to make the background darker.


Then, I darkened the picture, add in text and that 'target' using GIMP brushes. This is the final look for Love Song cover. Love Song is supposed to be a crime genre. I think the title Love Song isn't really suitable with the story. I didn't know what was I thinking when I think of the title. Haha...

What do you think of the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment